Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week 24



I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going! I am already 24 weeks, which means we only have 16 weeks (hopefully!) until we welcome our little man. When I began to count down rather than count up, D-day suddenly seems so much sooner!

Ryan and I purchased some big items this weekend to get ready for the baby. We bought a glider/rocker for the nursery and a car. We bought a Honda Pilot, which is an automatic (yay!) and it has four doors (double yay!), so we will actually be able to get the baby in and out! ;)  It would have been a real struggle to continue to deal with my little 2 door, manual Civic! We are so grateful to have the means to afford these luxuries. When I think about moms all over the world who have their children strapped to their backs in just some fabric, I feel so blessed that I get to live where we are living and afford what we can to provide for our baby.

I am really looking forward to this weekend. My sister is coming into town and bringing my adorable niece, Charlotte. I'm sure we will take plenty of pictures because I cannot help snapping away when I'm with my gorgeous niece! So next blog post should be full of a lot more fun pictures besides just ones of my belly! ;)

Here is a preview of Charlotte:

1 comment:

  1. I keep checking back to see new updates! I LOVE reading about them... can't wait to meet your little one SOON!!! =)

    ReplyDelete