Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week 21


I woke up one morning this week and felt little feet (I think they were feet) pretty high up on my side. It took me by surprise because it was the highest I've felt the baby before. I am amazed at how fast he is growing. He's already half the length he will be once he's born!

I am getting more and more excited to get the nursery ready. I have started to look into what kind of furniture we want to get, and I can't wait until we get it all together. Ryan finishes school next week, and after that we will have time to go shopping and look at the different types of cribs, gliders and dressers. We will also probably register soon too. I so look forward to experiencing this special time with him!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Alissa I am so happy for you! I remember that same joy I experienced when I was pregnant with my first. Enjoy every minute of it becasue it goes so fast. I got my nursery ready for my first child by the time I was 6 months pregnant because I was so excited. I remember sitting in the glider for hours at a time just thinking about what it would be like to hold that little baby in my arms! Being pregnant and feeling that special life grow inside you just gives you a whole new perspective on life -- it's so precious! God is definitely the giver of all good things -- the best being a new little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so tiny!! and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin your little baby bump:-)

    ReplyDelete