Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 22



This week was so much fun! Ryan was finally done with his finals for school, so we were able to finally enjoy some time together. On Friday night we went to El Torito at the Harbor and celebrated the close of his first semester in seminary. It was a nice time and we got there in enough time to have dinner overlooking a twilight harbor. Afterward we ran into Ralph's for some groceries and the checker asked if I was pregnant! It caught me off guard, but it was special because it was the first time a stranger has guessed that I am!

On Saturday we had our first beach day of the season. The weather was absolutely perfect and we were able to meet some of our friends there. It was the first time that I laid out since being pregnant, and as soon as I got in the sun the baby totally started moving. It was the first time I was able to actually see him move through my skin. It was such a weird but cool experience! Ryan was even able to see it, so it was fun that we were both able to see it together. There were 4 little boys that were playing in the sand next to us, and I couldn't help but think that soon I would be taking my own son to the beach and introducing him to the beauty that God has created and allows us to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment