Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 9

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This was a fun week because all of our family now knows and we were getting phone calls from my very excited mom. Two days after we told them, my mom sent us a package in the mail that had a rattle, rubber ducky, baby powder and baby nail clipper. I think it is so cute how excited she is! This baby is going to be loved!

This week was also exciting because we found out that some of our really good friends are also pregnant and she is only 4 weeks behind us! I am SO excited for this blessing in their lives and that she and I will get to walk through this together. I couldn't ask to be more blessed than to have two very special women in my life to experience all of this with! (My sister-in-law is also pregnant and the cousins will only be 5 weeks apart! How fun it will be to watch them grow up together!) You girls are amazing and I know that God has some very special moments planned for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment